Analog Multimeter Multi Tester Samwa YX-360TR
Buy Analog Multimeter Multi Tester Samwa YX-360TR Best Price in Sri Lanka. Order online and get Home Delivery Within 2 to 3 Working Days. Cash on Delivery Available.
- This instrument is a portable multitester designated for the measurement of weak current circuits.
- With one Pair Test Pen.
- An overload protection circuit up to a maximum of 230V is provided.
- Color: See Picture
- DCV: 0.25 / 2.5 / 10 / 50 / 250 / 1000V
- ACV: 10 / 50 / 250 / 100V
- DCA: 0 – 0.5 – 50 – 500mA
- Ohm Meter: X1 / x10 / x100 / x1K(2k /20k2M)
- Decibels: -10dB to + 22dB (for 10VAC)
- Internal battery: 9V x 1 + 1.5V x 2（No Include）
- Plug the test leads into COM and + sockets.
- Place the range selector in a prescribed range position.
- Short the test leads and turn 0A DJ to set the pointer to zero position.
- Make sure that there is no voltage across the circuit to be tested.
- Connect the test leads to the tested resistor and read the scale in accordance with the reference table.
- CONTINUITY TEST (BUZZ) Set the range selector knob to BUZZ, apply the test lead pins to two points to be tested, and test continuity. Then the buzzer will buzz at between 0 and about 120. It is impossible to test a point where voltage is being applied.
- CONTINUITY TEST (LED). Set the range selector to the”CONT’Y” position. Connect the test leads to the tested circuit if the”LED” in the tester produces light, which means the tested circuit is continuous.
Analog Multimeter Multi Tester Samwa YX-360TR Specifications:
- SURFACE MOUNT TECHNOLOGY.
- POLARITY SWITCH FUNCTION.
- 10A DC CURRENT MEASUREMENTS.
- FUSE AND DIODE PROTECTION
- Analog Multimeter with Mirror Scale Inbuilt Buzzer and LED 0 Ω Adjustment with X 100 Range Transistors Test, hFE with Diode.
- Test Resistance Range : X1 , X10 , X100 , X1K , X10K
- Special Functions: Diode Test Transistor
- Testing Continuity Buzzer About 100 Ω Function Protection Iceo: 150µA – 15mA – 150mA
- Model: YX-360TR
- BType of ProductAnalog MultimeterAC Voltage (Volts)10-1000 VAC Voltage Accuracy±4%DC Voltage (Volts)0.1mV-1000 VDC Voltage Accuracy±3%DC Current (Amp)50µA-10 ADC Current
- Accuracy±3%Resistance (Ohm)0.2 Ω-20 MΩResistance Accuracy±3%hFE ( TR Amplification factor)0-1000Size (mm)148x100x35 mmIncludesTest Leads,
- 1 x Multimeter
- 1 x Manual
- 1 Pair Test Pen