LB Link 300Mbps WiFi Adapter
Buy LB Link 300Mbps WiFi Adapter Get fast internet access with the LB Link 300Mbps WiFi Adapter. Easily plug it into your laptop or desktop, and enjoy speeds up to 300Mbps with easy setup.
Surf The Web At Speeds Up To 300Mbps With The LB Link WiFi Adapter
If you’re looking for a reliable, fast, and easy way to get connected to the internet, look no further than the LB Link 300Mbps WiFi Adapter. With speeds up to 300Mbps and simple installation, you can enjoy fast and secure internet access on multiple devices.
300Mbps Speeds With Superior Range Coverage.
The LB Link WiFi Adapter gives you blazing speeds of up to 300Mbps, with superior range coverage. With its dual internal antennas and two-transmit two-receive (2T2R) technology, you can enjoy high-performance internet access even when your device is far away from the router or modem. Plus, with its low power consumption, the adapter requires less energy than other adapters while providing full signal strength.
- This Mini-sized design is for convenient portability with reliable high performance.
- Soft AP Mode: Turn a wired internet connection to a PC or Laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Easy Set-up: With this Match LB-Link Wi-Fi connector, Easily set up a secure wireless connection.
- USB Support: This Wi-Fi connector supports USB 2.0 and is backward compatible with 1.1
- Operating Systems: Windows XP(32bits), Window 7(32\64-bits), Window 8(32\64-bits), Window 8.1 (32\64-bits), and Window 10(32\64-bits).
- Compatibility: Works with any standard Wi-Fi router, modem router, or gateway.
|Mode Channels||1-13(according to different regions)|
1M:[email protected]% PER
11M:[email protected]% PER
54M:[email protected]% PER
150M:[email protected]% PER
Spread Spectrum Technology
|DSSS (Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum)|
|Wireless Transmission Power||18dbm (MAX)|
|Transmission Range||Indoor 80 meters at most;
Outdoor100 meters at most (depends on environment)
|Supported Operating Systems||WinXP/Win7/Win8/Win8.1/Win10|
|Environment||Operating temperature: 0℃~40℃
Storage temperature: -40℃~70℃
Operating humidity: 10%~90%RH, Noncondensing
Storage humidity: 5%~90%RH, Noncondensing