Mini Displayport Male To DVI HDMI VGA
Buy Mini Displayport Male To DVI HDMI VGA Audio Female Adapter Display Port Cable Converter for Computer for PC MacBook Mini DisplayPort Adapter Sri Lanka Best Price Only Quality Products. 7 Day Replacement Guarantee. Pay by Cards, Ez-cash, m-cash, Or Cash On Delivery
This product with three output ports and you can choose one of them to use at a time as you demand, the functions of the port as followings:
1.DVI output, connect the DVI devices using a DVI cable.
2.HDMI output, connect the HDMI devices using an HDMI cable.
3.VGA output, connect the VGA devices using a VGA cable.
4.Mini Display Port, connect Mac Book, Mac Book Pro, or Mac Book Air.
- Support Mini Display Port 1.1a Dual-mode input.
- The HDMI can support audio output for iMac (Late 2009) and Mac Book Pro (Mid 2010)
- Support HDMI/DVI/VGA output with the max resolution of 1920x1080p@60Hz,225MHz/2.25Gbps per channel (6.75Gbps all channel),12bit per channel (36bit all channel) deep color.
- Automatic detect the display by plugging and unplugging it.
- Powered from Mini Display Port source.
- Two types, different color, same function. Random delivery.
- Size: 5.9 x 5.9 x 1.5 cm
- The Adapter cable length:18 cm
- Color: White
- Input Signal: Mini Display Port 1.1a
- Output Video: HDMI/DVI/VGA
- Input: Mini Display Port Male 20pin
- Output: HDMI Female Type A 19pin
- Connector: DVI Female (24+1) VGA Female 15Pin
- Vertical Frequency Range:50/60Hz
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth:2.25Gbps/225MHz
- External Power Supply: No external power needed
- Power consumption (Max):700mW
1* mini DisplayPort to DVI VGA HDMI Adapter
How to use it:
The product is easily and conveniently use, with three output ports: DVI VGA HDMI and a Mini Display Port.
And you can use one of them at a time as your demand, when you want to use the DVI output, you just need to connect the DVI devices using a DVI cable.
And when you want to use the HDMI output, you just need to connect the HDMI devices using an HDMI cable.
When you want to use the VGA output, you just need to connect the VGA devices using a VGA cable.
The Mini Display Port meed to connect Mac Book, Mac Book Pro, or Mac Book Air.
How to set the resolution :
You can go to “System Preferences” > “Display“. You’ll be able to see 2 display preferences dialog,
one for your prime MacBook display and one for the external monitor. You can use the settings in dialogs to adjust the screen resolution,
color intensity and if you have a monitor that can be swiveled (rotated) you can tell Mac OSX to rotate the display to a certain angle for that particular display.