Samsung Gear Icon X 2018 Black – A Grade
Buy Samsung Gear Icon X 2018 Black Samsung Galaxy Buds, Bluetooth True Wireless Earbuds (Wireless charging Case included), Bluetooth 5.0 Headphones Sports in-Ear TWS Stereo HiFi Sound…. .Online Lowest Price In Sri Lanka. Only Quality Products. 7 Day Replacement Guarantee. Pay by Cards, Ez-cash, m-cash Or Cash On Delivery
Simply connect your compatible phone to pick up and reject calls wirelessly with the built-in touchpads on the Gear IconX. You’ll never miss a call.1 The Gear IconX earbuds also work as a standalone media player – simply transfer your favorite music from your compatible phone and you’re good to go
On track with the built-in coach
On track with the built-in coach Stay focused while you’re running. The Gear IconX is the voice in your ear to keep you motivated, providing real-time encouragement and tips. When walking or jogging, the auto-tracking feature on the IconX will log your time, distance and calories burned.3 After your work out, simply sync your Gear IconX with the S Health app on your compatible Samsung smartphone to see your progress.
Bring your soundtrack
With 3.4 GB of internal memory and storage for up to 1,000 tracks, you’ll run out of breath before you run out of songs.4 And if you happen to need more, keep the beats going via Bluetooth streaming so you’re never left stranded without a motivational song.
- 5 hours of Bluetooth streaming, 7 hours of MP3 listening, 4 hours talk time*
- Speak commands via Bixby or Google Voice and control your music with just a tap or swipe
- Meet your fitness goals with speed, distance, calorie tracking, and real-time voice guidance
- Find the perfect fit with multiple sizes of ear-tips and wing-tips right in the box. Earbud Dimension (W x H x D)- 21.8 x 18.9 x 22.8 mm
- iOS/Mac users: Samsung Gear IconX can be used to stream music or take calls from your iOS handset or tablet. Fitness Functions that require the use of the Samsung S-Health app are not available for iOS.Bluetooth v4.2
Simply tap to control
Play playlists, navigate tracks and turn up the volume. It’s all easily done with taps and swipes—without having to take out your phone.