SATA to USB Cable USB 3.0 to SATA Adapter Cable for 2.5″ SSD HDD Drives
Buy SATA to USB Cable Sri Lanka best price at ido.lk USB 3.0 to SATA Adapter Cable for 2.5″ SSD HDD Drives. SATA to USB 3.0 External Converter and Cable, USB 3.0 – SATA III converter. islandwide delivery available.
- Connect a 2.5″ SATA hard drive to your computer for cloning/transferring files on HDD/SSD using a portable SATA to USB cable with UASP Support, Add drive space to your laptop, (Not compatible with 3.5″ SSD & HDD)
- Compatible with USB 3.0 computer systems such as Dell Optiplex & Apple Mac & MacBook and 2.5in SATA hard drives & solid-state drives such as Samsung 840 EVO series & Crucial MX 100 series
- USB SATA Adapter / SATA to USB 3.0 Converter / USB 3.0 to SATA Adapter / USB 3.0 to SATA III Converter / HDD SSD Adapter Cable / 6 Gbps
- Use an SSD drive to externally upgrade your laptop hard drive via USB 3.0, An LED light indicates Power and Activity status. Reverse compatible with USB 2.0 & USB 3.0
- Easy to Use: USB Universal Serial Bus interface, Hot-swappable, driver-less, easy, and convenient to carry and use. What You Get: USB 3.0 SATA hard drive adapter x1PC
Specifications for this item
|Cable Length||9 inches|
|Compatible Devices||Computer, Mac, Notebook, Personal Computer|
|Connector Type||USB 3.0|
|Data Transfer Rate||5000.0 megabytes_per_second|
USB 3.0 to SATA Hard Drive Converter For 2.5″ SATA hard drive
With UASP supported, USB 3.0 to SATA Hard Drive Converter allows you to enjoy a 20% faster speed than others. This USB SATA Adapter allows you to connect any standard 2.5″ SATA hard drive to your computer via USB 3.0 Port at speed up to 5Gbps. It is ideal for you to backup files or upgrades your notebook/PC hard drive quickly.
Compatible with SATA revision I/II/III, the actual transmission rate depends on the capability of the connected HDD/SSD.
Backward compatible with previous versions of USB ports (1.0, 1.1&2.0).
Support Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1, Mac OS X. UASP is a transfer protocol, requiring your operation system is Win 8, Win 8.1, Win 10, MAC OS 8 or above.
Support 2.5″ SATA Hard Drive Disk / SSD Solid State Drive, 2.5″ Mass Storage Class Drive.
1. No extra power required for 2.5″ HDD/SDD.
2. For UASP, only when your devices, hard drives, and system are UASP supported, then the speed can be 20% faster.
- 1) If you are using a new SSD drive or an HDD, you need to initialize it first and then format it. You can search for “how to initialize an external hard drive” for directions on this. Instructions vary a bit between Windows 10, 7, and Vista.
- 2) If it is an old hard disk or disassembled hard disk, first confirm whether the hard disk is good.
- 3) If it is an Apple OS mac system, set up the hard disk format
- 4) wrong hard drive type – this cable will not work with 3.5″ SSD/HDD
- 5) bad USB port on the computer;