TP Link 300Mbps WiFi Range Extender TL-WA850RE
Buy TP Link 300Mbps WiFi Range Extender TL-WA850RE in Sri Lanka. Need to extend your WiFi range? The TP Link 300Mbps WiFi Range Extender TL-WA850RE is the perfect solution. Easy to set up and boosts your signal in minutes.
Extend Your WiFi Range with TP Link 300Mbps WiFi Range Extender TL-WA850RE
If you’re struggling with weak or spotty WiFi signals in certain areas of your home or office, the TP Link 300Mbps WiFi Range Extender TL-WA850RE may be just what you need.
This device is designed to extend the range of your existing WiFi network, making it easier to connect to the internet from anywhere in your space. Plus, it’s easy to set up and can boost your signal in just a few minutes.
What is a WiFi Range Extender?
A WiFi Range Extender is a device that is used to extend the coverage area of an existing WiFi network. It works by receiving the existing WiFi signal, amplifying it, and then transmitting the boosted signal to areas where the signal is weak or non-existent.
This can be especially useful in larger homes or offices where the WiFi signal may not reach all areas of the space. The TP-Link 300Mbps WiFi Range Extender TL-WA850RE is a popular option for those looking to extend their WiFi range.
Benefits of using a WiFi Range Extender.
Using a WiFi Range Extender can provide many benefits, including extending the coverage area of your existing WiFi network, improving signal strength and speed, and reducing the likelihood of dropped connections. This can be especially useful in larger homes or offices where the WiFi signal may not reach all areas of the space.
The TP-Link 300Mbps WiFi Range Extender TL-WA850RE is a great option for those looking to improve their WiFi coverage and signal strength. It is easy to set up and can boost your signal in just a few minutes.
Setting up TP Link TL-WA850RE Range Extender
Setting up the TP-Link TL-WA850RE Range Extender is a straightforward process that can be completed in minutes. The device comes with a quick setup guide that walks you through the steps. Here is a simple guide on how to set up the TP-Link TL-WA850RE Range Extender.
- Plug the range extender into a power outlet in an area where the WiFi signal is weak.
- Wait for the power indicator light to turn on.
- Connect your device to the range extender’s WiFi network.
- Open a web browser and enter the range extender’s IP address.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup process.
About this item
- Range Extender mode boosts wireless signal to previously unreachable or hard-to-wire areas flawlessly
- Miniature size and wall-mounted design make it easy to deploy and move flexibly
- Easily expand wireless coverage at a push of the Range Extender button
- The Ethernet port allows the Extender to function as a wireless adapter to connect wired devices, Compatible with other 802.11n/g/b products
- Tether App allows easy access and management using any mobile device, LED Control function includes a Night Mode for peaceful sleep
|Interface||1 * 10/100M Ethernet Port (RJ45)|
|Button||RE (Range Extender) Button, Reset Button|
|Power Consumption||About 3W|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||4.3x 2.6 x 3.0in. (110.0 x 65.8 x 75.2mm)|
|Antenna||2 * internal|
|Signal Rate||11n: Up to 300Mbps (dynamic)
11g: Up to 54Mbps (dynamic)
11b: Up to 11Mbps (dynamic)
|Reception Sensitivity||270M: -68dBm@10% PER
130M: -68dBm@10% PER
108M: -68dBm@10% PER
54M: -68dBm@10% PER
11M: -85dBm@8% PER
6M: -88dBm@10% PER
1M: -90dBm@8% PER
|Transmit Power||< 20 dBm (EIRP)|
|Wireless Modes||Range Extender/Access Point|
|Wireless Functions||WMM (Wi-Fi Multimedia)
Wireless MAC Address Filtering
Domain Login Function
|Wireless Security||64/128/152-bit WEP
WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK
|Package Contents||300Mbps Universal Wi-Fi Range Extender TL-WA850RE
Quick Installation Guide
|System Requirements||Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista or Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux.|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F~104°F)
Storage Temperature: -40°C~70°C (-40°F~158°F)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing