USB Type C To HDMI Converter
Buy USB Type C To HDMI Converter Adapter Support 1080P 4Kx2K USB C To HDMI Cable Thunderbolt 3 Compatible For Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ / Note 8, MacBook Apple Macbook Google Chromebook Pixel Type-c HDMI
USB-C to HDMI Adapter is a next-generation 4K solution that enables the output of ultra-high-definition video and digital audio to your Ultra HD TV or monitor. Advanced converter chips deliver a 60Hz refresh rate so you can enjoy crystal clear, blur-free video with multi-channel digital surround sound from the latest laptops or USB-C devices. Both ends of the cable are encased in anodized aluminum to minimize electromagnetic interference for pristine picture quality. With its reversible USB-C connector and Plug-n-Play capability, the adapter guarantees a hassle-free setup for use at home or the office.
– Lightweight and portable design
– Quality USB 3.1 Type-C to HDMI 1080p adapter
– Connect your MacBook to any HDMI TV or projector
– Does not require any additional power supply
Item Type: USB Type C to HDMI Adapter
1. Plug the USB-C male interface of the adapter into the USB-C female interface of your laptop/smartphone.
2. Attach an HDMI cable to the HDMI female interface of the adapter and into your monitor/TV/projector. Of course, an HDMI cable (NOT included) is required.
1. This adapter is compatible with laptops only, it will be not compatible with Smartphones (except Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+/Note8/S9/S9+, Huawei Mate10/Mate10 Pro/P20/P20 Pro), Nintendo Switch, Tablets or Tablet PCs.
2. Your laptop must support “DisplayPort Alternate Mode (DP Alt Mode) via USB-C.
3. If the product doesn’t work, please connect the adapter to your devices first, then restart your devices.
4. For some compatible devices, it might take a few seconds for the data to synchronize from the computer with your monitor, please be patient.
5. DO NOT connect other adapter/converter to this USB-C to HDMI adapter for a second signal convert, we can’t guarantee it works well.
6. It’s the USB-C to HDMI instead of USB 2.0 or USB 3.0. The USB-C is based on USB 3.1 specification and the cord is different from USB 2.0 and 3.0.
7. Only convert the signal from Type-C port to HDMI, it is not a bi-directional converter.
8. An HDMI cable (sold separately) is required.
9. If you are in the wireless network zone, please switch to a 5Ghz transmission signal if your router/Wi-Fi supports. 2.4Ghz signal may have a conflict with the adapter.
10. Do not support Samsung Dex Mode.
1 x USB Type C to HDMI Adapter
Do not support Samsung Dex Mode. For other smartphones, this adapter will be not compatible with them.
We provide you with the best product and service, if you have any problem, please let us know, and we will solve the problem ASAP. Thank you so much.
There are no reviews yet.