Ugreen HDMI to VGA Converter Adapter
Buy Ugreen HDMI to VGA Converter Adapter in Sri Lanka. This Converter allows you to connect your HDMI-enabled devices to VGA displays or projectors. This adapter is perfect for situations where you need to connect your laptop, gaming console, or other HDMI devices to a VGA monitor or projector. It supports resolutions up to 1080p, ensuring that you can enjoy high-quality video and audio output.
The Ugreen HDMI to VGA Converter Adapter is incredibly easy to use. Simply plug the HDMI end of the adapter into your HDMI device, and connect the VGA cable from your monitor or projector to the VGA port on the adapter.
- HDMI TO VGA CONVERTER WITHOUT AUDIO (COMMERCIAL PACK).
- Input – HDMI Male.
- Output – VGA Female.
- Support Video output in VGA:1920*1080@60Hz(Max)
- Cable Length:16CM
- HDMI input resolution support: 576i,480p,576p,720p,1080i,1080p
- VGA output resolution support: 800X600, 1024X768, 1280X720, 1280X768, 1280X800, 1280X1024, 1360X768, 1600X1200, 1920X1080
- Additional power from the USB C connector
- Wire core – Tinned Copper.
- USB-C port for power supply.
- ABS Case+ Environmental Jacket
1. This adapter is not bi-directional, and can only support signal from HDMI source devices to VGA displays. For VGA source devices to HDMI converters, please check item VGA to HDMI converter
2. The USB C cable is not included and is required for MacBook Pro with Retina Display, Apple TV, Smart TV Box, Raspberry Pi, and devices with low-power output HDMI port. You can connect this micro USB cable to a power adapter or USB port on your PC for additional power.
3. For Raspberry Pi, you may need to revise the config.txt and reboot.