USB 2.0 to SATA / IDE Cable Converter for Hard Drive Disk HDD 2.5″ 3.5″
Buy USB 2.0 to SATA / IDE Cable Best Price in Sri Lanka. SATA / IDE Converter Cable for Hard Drive Disk HDD 2.5″ 3.5″. Compatible with USB 1.1/2.0/3.0, with External AC Power Adapter Included. Islandwide Delivery and Store Pickup Available.
- USB 2.0 to 2.5″ 3.5″ IDE SATA HDD Hard Drive Converter Adapter Cable + AC Power Adapter, Supports SATA Hard Disk / ATA/ATAPI CD-ROM/R/RW DVD-ROM (based on ATAPI spec.) External power adapter included, for power up the 5V/12V IDE/ATAPI devices usage.
- Use your 2.5″ / 3.5″ IDE hard drive or SATA hard disc as an external hard drive. Connect your ide to usb adapter to your computer through a USB port. 480 MB/s high speed transfer rate (USB 2.0 specification), limit depends on the IDE device/SATA device and the driver.
- Connect to the IDE device using USB interface and SATA device too. USB 2.0 standard, 480M bps full speed.
- AGPtEK SATA to USB adapter can be easily connected to the IDE device / SATA device and make the hard disk device more portable.
- This USB SATA IDE adapter is easy to use and plug & play, no drivers are needed.
This USB 2.0 to IDE / SATA drive adapter implements a bridge between a USB port and one SATA, ATA, or ATAPI-based mass storage device port.
This USB hard drive adapter could turn any standard IDE or SATA drive into a convenient external drive. Easily transfer files from a computer or notebook, back up files, or store large file archives on hard drives.
The Hi-Speed USB interface provides for easy installation with its Plug and Play design. The ide to USB adapter supports all existing IDE/ATAPI devices such as a CD-ROM, CD-RW, DVD-ROM, and 2.5 and 3.5 IDE and SATA hard drives.
1. Confirm the device is under master mode.
2. Connect SATA/IDE connector to SATA/IDE device.
3. Connect AC power to SATA/IDE device.
4. Connect the cable to the USB port of the computer.
- Connect to the IDE device using USB interface and SATA device too
- USB 2.0 standard, Full speed, 480M bps full speed
- Transfer rate up to 480MBps (USB 2.0 specification), limit depends on the IDE device/SATA device and the driver
- USB 1.1 device interface can be used, (Backward compatible with USB 1.1)
- Complies with ATA/ATAPI-66 Specification 1.0
- Easy to use and plug & play
- Supports SATA Hard Disk / ATA/ATAPI CD-ROM/R/RW DVD-ROM (based on ATAPI spec.)
- External power adapter included, for power up the 12V IDE/ATAPI devices Usage
NOTE: The power supply and switch are only for 12V devices. 5V devices don’t need to plug the power supply, so if you connect the power supply when using the 5V devices, the power switch will NOT work!
- *For easy connect to the IDE device / SATA device and make the hard disk device more portable
1. USB to SATA/IDE cable: used to connect SATA/IDE device to computer with USB port.
2. Power with 12V channel output: used to supply power to SATA/IDE device.
1. USB to IDE/SATA cable
2. SATA Cable/SATA Power Connector
3. Power adapter(AC110V-240V)
4. Power cord