USB 3.0 to Ethernet Adapter
Buy USB 3.0 to Ethernet Adapter Sri Lanka Best price at ido.lk. Driver Free 10/100/1000 Mbps Network RJ45 LAN Wired Gigabit Ethernet Adapter for Windows 10, 8.1, 7, XP, Linux, Mac OS, Chrome OS. islandwide delivery available.
The USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter allows adding an RJ45 Ethernet port to a PC equipped with USB and offers support to connect Gigabit networks with maximum bandwidth. Supports 10/100/1000 Mbps in USB 3.0 ports. Plug and Play installation. Simply connect it to start working.
The USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter allows adding an RJ45 Ethernet port to a PC equipped with USB, and offers support for connecting Gigabit networks with maximum bandwidth, unlike USB 2.0 adapters. Supports 10/100/1000 Mbps in USB 3.0 ports.
This compact and portable USB 3.0 network adapter is compatible with older USB 2.0 / 1.x computers (speed limited by the USB bus) making it ideal for use as a replacement adapter or as an accessory for laptops. In addition, thanks to supporting for functions such as Jumbo Frames, VLAN tagging, and Wake on LAN (WOL), the adapter is a versatile Gigabit solution for both home and business users.
- Better Than Wireless Wifi Adapters. Upgrade to wired Gigabit speeds via USB. This Ultrafast USB 3.0 Gigabit ethernet adapter powered by the latest chipset provides faster and stable performance than most WiFi network adapters.
- Plug and Play. DRIVER-FREE INSTALLATION with native driver support in Chrome, Mac, Linux, and Windows OS; The USB Ethernet adapter dongle supports important performance features including Wake-on-Lan (WoL), Full-Duplex (FDX), and Half-Duplex (HDX) Ethernet, Crossover Detection, Backpressure Routing, Auto-Correction (Auto MDIX).
- SuperSpeed. USB 3.0 data transfer rate up to 5 Gbps for 1000 BASE-T network performance with backward compatibility to 10/100 Mbps networks; Connect the USB NIC adapter with a Cat 6 Ethernet cable (sold separately) for the best performance.
- Compatible with Chrome & Mac & Windows & Linux. USB Lan Adapter for Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Vista and macOS 10.6 and up; The Ethernet USB adapter isn’t compatible with Nintendo devices, like the Switch, Wii, Wii U.
- Compact and Portable: The USB to network converter is quite compact, smaller than hand size. Space-saving when using and portable for travel.
- Supports gigabit ethernet connection with high bandwidth of up to 1000 Mbps
- USB 3.0 enables SuperSpeed data transfer, backward compatible with USB 2.0 / 1.1 standards
- Supports backpressure routing and IEEE 802.3x flow control for full-duplex (FDX) and half-duplex (HDX) systems
- Compatible with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, and IEEE 802.3ab. Supports IEEE 802.3az (Energy Efficient Ethernet)
- USB to RJ45 adapter supports Gigabit networking over USB 3.0
- IEEE 802.3, 802.3u and 802.3ab (10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, and 1000BASE-T) compatible
- Crossover detection, auto-correction (Auto MDIX), and Wake-on-LAN (WOL)
- Powered solely through the USB port
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP. Mac OS 10.6 or higher.
- Compatible with energy-saving modes and remote start.
- Plug and Play installation. Simply connect it to start working.
- USB 3.0 interface compatible with USB 2.0
- USB to RJ45 adapter with support for Gigabit networks through USB 3.0
- Compatible with IEEE 802.3, 802.3u and 802.3ab (10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, and 1000BASE-T)
- Powered directly from the USB ports
- Cross Detection and Auto-Correction (Auto MDIX)
- Supports IEEE 802.1Q VLAN Tagging
- Supports Jumbo frame
- Supports Checksum Offload (IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP) and Large Send Offload
- Activity and Link LED Indicators
- Compact and lightweight design for maximum portability
|Cable Type||USB 3.0 to RJ45|
|Number of Connectors||2|
|Plug and Play||Yes|
|A connector in the First Extreme||1 x RJ-45 (Female)|
|A connector in the Second End||1 x USB 3.0 “A” (9 pin; SuperSpeed)|