Windproof Camping Gas Stove Moonhill CS-102
Buy Windproof Camping Gas Stove in Sri Lanka. Moonhill CS-102 Camping Stove helps you to Cook outdoors doesn’t have to be a hassle! Get a windproof camping gas stove perfect for backpacking trips and more. Discover the best now!
The Best Windproof Camping Gas Stove for Outdoor Cooking
Whether you’re cooking on the go for backpacking trips or picnics, a camping gas stove is a must-have. With a fuel-efficient design and advanced features to protect you from wind and weather elements, you’ll have the perfect companion for your outdoor adventures.
Moonhill CS-102 desktop portable tourist gas burner stove is a light and practical gas stove with adjustable wind curtains, which has proven itself well among fishermen, tourists, and simply lovers of recreation not only in nature but also in places with partially or completely limited electricity.
Adjustable shutters allow you to maximally adjust the working area of the stove, regardless of what you would like to heat: whether it is a mug of water or a frying pan while minimizing the effect of the side burner, which in turn makes it possible to reduce gas consumption to 80-120 g/h and producing power up to 2800W.
- The tourist gas stove has a small weight and size, but it can withstand heavy loads of up to 10 kg;
- The main advantage of a portable stove is its mobility, compactness, and low gas consumption;
- Works on disposable gas cylinders with collet connection for example;
- The stove is equipped with a starting ceramic piezo element and a gas supply regulator.
Windproof Camping Gas Stove Specifications:
- Manufacturer: Moonhill;
- Nominal power: 2800 W;
- Gas fuel consumption: 100 g/h;
- Gas burner material: Stainless steel;
- Cylinder type: Collet;
- Time of continuous work: 3 hours;
- Fuel types: Gas;
- Cylinder connection: Collet;
- Gas type: propane/butane;
- Height: 120 mm;
- Width: 145 mm;
- Length: 145 mm;
- Weight: 416 p.