Digital to Analog Audio Converter
Buy Digital to Analog Audio Converter Sri Lanka best price from ido.lk. It converts Coaxial or Toslink digital audio signals to analog L/R audio. buy online for islandwide delivery and in-store pick-up available. 6-month warranty.
1. This Digital to Analog Audio Converter is designed for either home or professional audio switching.
2. This Converter has many features that enable it to perform in a superior manner.
3. Converts Coaxial or Toslink signals to analog L/R audio
4. Supports sampling rate at 32, 44.1, 48, and 96 kHz.
5. 24-bit S/PDIF incoming bit stream on left and right channels
6. Provides electromagnetic-noise-free transmission.
7. Easy to install and simple to operate.
1. Input Audio: Coaxial or Toslink digital audio
2. Output Audio: L/R audio
3. Input audio connector: Toslink, 1 x RCA(Coaxial)
4. Output audio connector: 2 x RCA(R/L)
5. Sampling rate: 32, 44.1, 48, and 96 kHz
6. Operating temperature: 0℃ to + 70℃
7. Operating humidity: 10%~85%RH(no condensation)
8. External power supply: 5V DC/1A
9. Power consumption: 0.5W
1. Please close Dolby digital of your device or turn to LPCM or other audio formats when converting digital Optical Coaxial Toslink Signal to Analog Audio, since most the new generation devices with Dolby or set Dolby as default audio output.
2. Please increase the audio source’s speaker level after conversion.
1 x Digital to Analog Audio Converter Adapter
1 x DC Power Adapter
1 x User Manual
Can you convert digital audio to analog?
As many home HIFI’s and amplifiers don’t feature a digital audio input, a DAC device will input the digital audio signal from your source device and convert it to analog– usually via dual phonos – which can then be connected to your conventional analog audio system.
Can you convert digital audio out to RCA?
How do you connect a digital to analog converter?
Using the coaxial wire that comes with your Converter Box, plug one end into the “Out To TV (RF)” port on the Converter Box. Plug the other end into the “Antenna In (RF)” port on your TV. Plug the power cords on your Converter Box and TV into a power outlet, and turn on your TV and Converter Box.
How do I use digital audio on my TV?
The vast majority of HDTV sets as well as many Blu-ray players, game consoles, and other devices still have TOSLINK out ports. You can pipe the HDMI video from the source (say your cable box) into your TV, then turn right back around and pipe the optical audio out to your receiver and speaker system.
So you’ve got your entire audio system running Digital (Coax or Toslink) audio, but you’ve got one old piece of equipment with analog output that is gumming up the works? No problem! Just get the Analog to Digital Audio Converter and bring your old equipment into the digital age!
This compact little converter has a set of right/left RCA analog audio input jacks. It will simultaneously convert the analog audio into Coax and Optical (Toslink) signals. You can connect either or both outputs to an appropriate digital audio input on a TV, AV receiver, or anything else.
The converter has a digital sampling rate of 48 kHz and produces an LPCM stereo audio output signal. It is powered by a 5V DC power adapter, which is included. All the connectors are gold-plated.