HK9 Ultra 2 AMOLED Smartwatch with ChatGPT
Buy HK9 Ultra 2 AMOLED Smartwatch with ChatGPT in Sri Lanka. Get ready to revolutionize your wrist with the HK9 Ultra 2 smartwatch. Powered by ChatGPT, this cutting-edge device combines style, technology, and intelligence like never before. Compatible with Android and iOS for Women and men. Long Standby Hands-Free Calls
How To Pair The HK9 Ultra 2
To fully enjoy the extensive features of your HK9 Ultra 2, it is recommended to connect it to the Wearfit Pro app, which offers a range of beneficial functionalities to support your fitness and overall health. The app is compatible with both Android and iOS devices and can be downloaded from the Google Play Store or the App Store.
- System Requirements:android5.0+ / ios10.0+
- Master chip: SF32LB525
- Bluetooth version:5.1
- Screen display: AMOLED(2.02inch)485*520
- Battery capacity:380mAH
- Charging port: Wireless charger
- APP: WearFit pro
- Making & Answer Calls via Bluetooth
- 2.12-inch AMOLED Screen, Always On Display
- 7 Days Battery Life, Wireless Charging
- Heart Rate & Blood Pressure Monitor
- Wallet Function & Business Cards
- Multifunction NFC, Voice Assistant
- Multi-Sport Modes
- IP68 Waterproof
- 2GB ROM for Local Music
- AI watch face support
- Application Market
- Supports Sound Recording
- Multitasking Bar, Customize Side Button
- Location Sharing, Tiktok Remote Control
- Watch Faces, Menu Style
- Built-in Compass & Built-in Game
How to Connect
Pairing your HK9 Ultra 2 with your phone is a simple process. The animations during this process are notable, adding a touch of elegance to your experience.
- Step 1: The first thing to do is to go to your phone’s settings. Then, turn on your phone’s Bluetooth connection, and add the device. Two options add a device, search, or scan a QR code.
- Step 2: Next, you would need to Sign up for a Wearfit Pro account. Or, Log in to your existing account (if you already have an account).
- Step 3: Allow all notification data. A notification interface will pop up requesting your permission to allow Wearfit access to certain functions on your mobile phone. (Denying any of these permission requests might prevent Wearfit Pro from working properly).