Panasonic Eneloop Pro Charger with 4 Rechargeable Batteries BQ-CC55
Buy Panasonic Eneloop Pro Charger with 4 Rechargeable Batteries BQ-CC55 in Sri Lanka. The Panasonic Eneloop Charger BQ-CC55 with 4 pcs R6/AA Eneloop PRO 2500mA Rechargeable Batteries is the ultimate charging solution for your electronic devices.
The Panasonic Eneloop BQ-CC55 charger is an improved version of the Panasonic Eneloop BQ-CC16 charger.
- LED signaling has been changed – the charger indicates the charging progress with LEDs (red: 0-20%, yellow: 20-80%, green: 80-99%, after a full charge, the LEDs turn off). Additionally, the charger signals a potential battery problem through yellow blinks of LEDs. Blinking the red LED indicates a charging error (wrong batteries)
- Charger designed to charge NiMH batteries type R6/AA
- Input voltage: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- three LED indicators
- microprocessor controlling battery charging
- charging indicator in the form of 4 LEDs
- size (L x W x D): 105 x 65 x 75 mm
- weight: approx. 115 g
- new eco-friendly packaging
- The BQ-CC55 is a fast and perfectly made microprocessor-controlled charger.
- The charger has 4 separate charging channels. 1, 2, 3, or 4 batteries can be charged at the same time.
- The charger has four LEDs, indicating the charging process
Eneloop PRO batteries are ideal for powering power-intensive devices such as camera flashes, wireless keyboards and mice, game controllers, radio-controlled toys, and a variety of household appliances. With Eneloop PRO batteries, all these devices can last much longer.
What is Eneloop?
Eneloop is a green new generation of rechargeable batteries, pre-charged, energy, and money-saving, recyclable, long-life rechargeable batteries that can be charged and discharged up to 2100 times (up to 500 times for Eneloop PRO). Sold in more than 80 countries around the world, their Japanese design and Japanese production are valued by consumers around the world.
Although the initial purchase cost compared to other batteries and rechargeable batteries can be relatively high, this will be compensated by long-term and stable operation over many charge and discharge cycles. The investment in Eneloop technology pays for itself after only a few charging cycles, and the long-term profit is very high.
Battery with a stable voltage level
One of the main features of eneloop technology is a stable voltage level. This is one of the reasons why you can, for example, take much more photos with an Eneloop battery.
Eneloop batteries have excellent performance at 0°C and can be used even at -20°C. (operating time will be shorter than at room temperature).
All chargers that are designed to charge nickel-metal hydride (NiMH) batteries can be used to charge eneloop rechargeable batteries.