Super Bass Wireless Speaker ZQS-4216
Buy Super Bass Wireless Speaker ZQS-4216 Bluetooth Portable Rechargeable Speaker with REMOTE.
Portable multimedia player. Large size, outstanding sound.
- MP3 playback, built-in FM radio.
- It can be connected to a phone, a computer or even a tablet, or it can handle a TF card.
- You can also connect wirelessly to your phone or tablet via Bluetooth.
- A large speaker with superb sound and LED lighting.
- It can be powered by an internal battery or by using the supplied cable
- USB standard, AUX, DC5V, USB connection, TF card slot (TF card not included), Microphone connector (microphone not included)
- Functions: Bluetooth / TF / USB / FM radio / AUX
- Speaker output: 2 * 5W
- Built-in rechargeable Li-battery 1200mAh
- Bluetooth range: up to 10m
- Dimensions: 360 * 150 * 220mm
- Weight: 1.5kg
- Frequency range: 90Hz to 20kHz
- Drive: 4 “x 2
- S / N ratio: ≥50dB
Contents of the package:
- 1 x portable multimedia player
- 1 x USB charging cable
- 1 x audio cable
- 1 x carrier belt
- 1 x remote control
To connect to a Bluetooth device: Turn on the multimedia player. Turn on Bluetooth on your mobile phone, find and connect the loudspeaker to the available devices. If the pairing is successful, the speakerphone emits a short beep. From here, music playback and call answering are heard through it. You can use the buttons on your mobile device, remote control or player panel to move, start, or stop songs.
AUX-IN: Connect an audio cable to the AUX input and press the Mode button to change the mode. Music transfer in this mode can only be performed on the mobile device and not on the player panel.
USB / TF Card: Connect the devices via the appropriate USB or TF connector and the player automatically reads music formats. Use the player panel or the remote control for each operation (music step, volume, etc.).
FM radio: Press the Mode button to set the device to FM mode. Press the play button to automatically start the frequency search and save the found stations in memory. This process may take a few minutes, do not interrupt. Once the process is complete, you can use the left or right arrows on the navigation panel to toggle between stations. Note: Connecting an audio cable to the AUX port will give you a clearer sound quality as it functions as an antenna.
Charging: Plug one end of the supplied cable into the DC 5V jack on the device and the other end into a power source.
There are no reviews yet.